-
January 28th, 2003, 09:38 PM
#221
Inactive Member
It doesn't amtter how good or profound an anime is, it's still not too good and high and shit for hentai. That's like syaing that people who are veyr ncie and kind are too good high for sex.
-
January 29th, 2003, 11:43 AM
#222
Inactive Member
Oh yeah, Hentai maybe good or bad, it depends on how you see it. raping, tentacles, dickgirls and monsters are, IMO, disgusting. but there are other scenes that are fine!
Announcement. New Hentai art done! To the page of Wiseman! i hope you like it.
-
January 29th, 2003, 12:31 PM
#223
HB Forum Owner
What? Let me check my mail, I'll upload it
----
Cool! Your fanart is up. Keep up the good work! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 29, 2003 08:43 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
January 29th, 2003, 12:52 PM
#224
Inactive Member
Thanks... well, all this pervert unlimitted thing started because somebody comented anything about lessis...
-
January 29th, 2003, 01:19 PM
#225
Inactive Member
-
January 29th, 2003, 08:15 PM
#226
Inactive Member
IRT Xellos: I could say the same about little kids. Although they are completely innocent, they should have sex because (by your reasoning) sex is natural.
I don't want to see hentai for Haibane Renmei, it would lower my respect for the show and the characters.
-
January 29th, 2003, 08:21 PM
#227
Inactive Member
You kow hat I meant, it's not natural for little kids to have sex, or they'd be able to reproduce as soon as born, hence puberty -_-
So then you think that sex is dirty and filthy? I guess that the entire world is prudish, and not just USA then.
-
January 29th, 2003, 08:58 PM
#228
Inactive Member
Just because i don't want to see hentai of a certain anime because of fear at losing respect for it makes me prudish? No, not just me, but the world freaking world?! You're logic is right in the first point, but the latter is a bit messed up. I enjoy hentai to a extent. Your limit is with dickgirls, tenacles and rape. And my limit happens to include Angels.
-
January 29th, 2003, 09:57 PM
#229
HB Forum Owner
I don't know which character are you talking about, but unless she's a minor or whatever, I love angel, fairy, demon, cat, etc. girs hentai, it's kind of funny (not to mention Millenia hentai falls in the category of demon girl hentai [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ).
-
January 29th, 2003, 10:13 PM
#230
Inactive Member
Wait wait... You like furry hentai but not angel hentai?
Because how your syaing it, it seems like you mena the anime is too goo for hentai, which to me sounds like your syaing that hentai, an therefore sex, is dirty and filthy
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks